20220213

Check your batteries before it's too late

I was going through my Tenyo collection when I found an (almost) leaking battery in Mindscanner (T-154). Luckily it didn't damage the appartus itself ... pfew. Which raises the question what Tenyo tricks need 'battery - attention' ... ? 

New, button cell batteries, hardly leak. However, sometimes, when used, do ... . The older AA and AAA-types tend to leak after a (very) long time when not being used. Needless to say it could damage the apparatus.

Tenyo, as other comapanies, protect the batteries with a thin plastic sleeve; the plastic wrap or cover over the battery protects it from leaking.

Anyway, here is a list of Tenyo items that use electronics/batteries and perhaps, when not in use, you should check from time to time ... .

  • MINDSCANNER (T-154)
  • MYSTERY POODLE (T-216)
  • GHOST LAMP (T-245)
  • THE THIRD EYE (T-250)
  • D'LITES

  • In case I missed one, please send me a message - thanks.