20170802

Welcome to my new website

Tenyo logo from Ninja Experiment box
Dear visitor

In the near future this blog will be the replacement for my original tenyo.be magic website. Due to personal and family circumstances I decided to use this free blog instead of the not so free tenyo.be domain. I hope to copy most of the articles posted on tenyo.be during the past years in this blog, but that might take a while and perhaps will even be partial impossible because of the limited webspace blogspot provides. 
A huge improvement this blog has, is the ease to publish an article. In stead of messing with html codes and css styles I just write and publish, so I expect to be a lot more active here than I was on my previous website. I hope to share not only information about Tenyo items but also items I buy from other manufacturers like Magic Wagon, Magiro, Alan Warner, Thomas Pohle, Tony Lackner and many others ... a promise I made several times over the past few years but didn't really keep.
But ... all in due time of course ;-)